Thursday, February 21, 2013

Final

We're still working on finalizing it in widescreen, which should be up by Tuesday.

Artist statement: Our group used a highly digitalized and somewhat humorous game to illustrate a serious scene in 2001: A Space Odyssey.

What I did: I mostly worked on the post production part of the project. I helped with the initial selection of the clip and continued to help with the ideas and directions circulating the project. I cropped in photoshop to help combine several of the screen shotted images. I worked on the vibrating animation of Hal and definitely worked on trial and error light editing on Hal. The final video has lighting shapes produced by Serina and flashing effects done by me. I also added the headlights for the pods. I added the video to youtube and did the final editing after we, as a group finalized the clips and matched them up to the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment