Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2/5/13 Update The Space Odyssey

Overall our group has worked on the models for the space ships, rooms in our scene. Serina has done a majority of the modeling. Riiev worked on Hal. I have been looking into video editing and some of the effects we will need for completing the final product. I got a decent grasp on what Final Cut Pro has to offer. I added some vibration to Hal to try and get the slight movement he has when speaking. I want to look into other video editing programs, though, because I want more than I seem to be getting with final cut. This week I want to seek out better alternatives for getting Hal seemingly moving when speaking and get lights on the spaceman correct. I will also hopefully be working more with Minecraft and adding colors to the preexisting space ships. Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment